The Asia division of a global €4bn chemical additives group faced the regular challenge to explain & forecast performance vs. market situation.
How to deal with diversity & availability of Open Data sources?
Key project focus
- Identify a comprehensive set of Leading Market Indicators (incl. Customers of Customers).
- Create a company-specific Dashboard and share via an iPhone/iPad app with 16 key persons.
- Secure the regular updates of all data and >98% application availability.
- Innoscape helped to identify available data sources (multi-country/language/ industries), and collected them in the company’s WebMine® tool.
- Leading Indicators are available 24/7 and on the go with a dedicated iPhone/iPad application.
- 27 Leading Market Indicators are freely shared & available for all relevant managers.
- Client’s organisation increased focus on market trends and is able to understand & plan better the environment developments.
- Users can easily interact (2 additional clics) on changes of KPIs starting from their mobile devices.
“Our reporting processes used to struggle forever from missing or inconsistent market intelligence data. With Innoscape’s help now we can count that data will be always available and easy to analyse. I love the export to mail functions which accelerate the interaction flows.”
- Divisional CFO
Some more case studies
See this case
Lighting control for Vertical Farming
An European Internet of Things start-up wanted to extend its offer for lighting controls in commercial buildings to the new and growing vertical farming market.
Where to start?
See this case
Commercial Geographical expansion in China
A European specialty chemicals company wanted to further assess 2 potential distributors for their commercial development in West China.
What is the reputation of the potential distributors with key end-users?
Are they well introduced to the right decision makers at key prospects?
See all case studies See this case
Nutraceutics product line extension
A nutraceuticals SME needed to understand the potential use of an existing product as an additive in the European animal feed industry.
What are the application requirements and the unmet needs?
What does it take to extend my product line into this market area?
Please enter your email and password
We are sorry, your account is not recognized in our system. Please try again.