A nutraceuticals SME needed to understand the potential use of an existing product as an additive in the European animal feed industry.
What are the application requirements and the unmet needs?
What does it take to extend my product line into this market area?
Key project focus
- Key specifications for the competitive products already used in the market area.
- Animal feed formulations and Processing methods.
- Unmet needs and sub-segments to target the first development priority.
Innoscape identified 5 experts vetted by the client in 4 days, then proceeded with phone interviews:
Animal feed formulator
Animal premix feed producer
Feed processing consultant
Agriculture University Professor
Feed additives distributor
- Structured the best-to-serve product selection and sales support argumentation.
- Prime inputs from players across the whole value chain, including processors and end-users.
- Robust intelligence enabled our client to initiate a co-development process with a major European feed manufacturer.
“I was very satisfied with the engagement and Innoscape’s pool of experts. Technical understanding from Innoscape’s analyst enabled the selection of relevant experts in a week time with a minimum contribution from me in the vetting process.”
- Marketing Manager Agriculture
Some more case studies
See this case
Lighting control for Vertical Farming
An European Internet of Things start-up wanted to extend its offer for lighting controls in commercial buildings to the new and growing vertical farming market.
Where to start?
See this case
Multi-market trends dashboard
The Asia division of a global €4bn chemical additives group faced the regular challenge to explain & forecast performance vs. market situation.
How to deal with diversity & availability of Open Data sources?
See all case studies See this case
Commercial Geographical expansion in China
A European specialty chemicals company wanted to further assess 2 potential distributors for their commercial development in West China.
What is the reputation of the potential distributors with key end-users?
Are they well introduced to the right decision makers at key prospects?
Please enter your email and password
We are sorry, your account is not recognized in our system. Please try again.